Displays and Luminescence
LCDs, LEDs, OLEDs: Liquid crystaline displays, light emitting diodes, organic light emitting diodes. Research on display technology, material characterization and charge extraction.
Interactive, flexible liquid crystals displays (LCDs) will determine our visual and touching senses in the near future and determine the way how we will see the world through multimedia.
Other light emitting devices such as diodes (LEDs) and electrochemical cells (LECs) are at the edge of revolutionizing today's light technologies, making them less energy consumable and more environmental friendly.
Electronic consumer products, automotive vehicles and many other applications are already equipped with latest display and LED technologies, which make our daily lifes more convenient.
ZAHNER areas of application
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLEDs)
- Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs)
ZAHNER methods of choice
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS)
- Spectral resolved transmittance / absorbance spectroscopy
- Absorbance spectra vs. voltage
- Absorbance spectra vs. current
- Absorbance spectra vs. time
- User-define script controlled electrochemical absorbance spectra series
- Dynamic transmittance / reflectance measurements (OIS) vs. frequency / voltage / charge / time
- Synchronous multi spectral dynamic transmittance / reflectance with parallel EIS
- Lightemission voltage - current characteristics (PVI)
- Spectral resolved PVI
- Fast light intensity transients: current response /voltage response
The Electrochemical Workstations from ZAHNER-elektrik have been proven to be one of the most sophisticated, precise and versatile instruments for any kind of electrochemical application for many years. The great variety of our instruments and their extensions allows you to cover any research in your electrochemistry laboratory.
CIMPS - Controlled Intensity Modulated Photocurrent Spectroscopy
The ZAHNER CIMPS system based on LED arrays brings an additional advantage compared to the IMPS described in the literature: a control loop regulates light intensity and modulation and keeps it absolutely stable.
CIMPS emit - Photo-Electrochemical Light Emission Measurement System
Photo-Electrochemical Light Emission Measurement System
Use the CIMPS system for the examination of OPVs, LEDs, OLEDs, OLECs and other light emitting systems.
CIMPS mdtr/ois - Synchronous Multi Spectral DTR (OIS)
Synchronous Multi Spectral DTR (OIS) with Parallel Impedance Measurement System
With this option your CIMPS system gets the ability to investigate electrochromic systems, displays, PDLCs, smart windows...
Over 50 monochromatic light sources from UV to IR are available. The portfolio includes high power white and coloured LEDs, tungsten lamps and tuneable light sources.
PEC - Cells
The PECC-1/PECC-2 are specially tailored for testing electrode materials with photoelectrochemical techniques. Several mounting options for samples offer flexibility for various tasks.
Light Exclusion Box
The CIMPS Light Exclusion Box (LEB) is an indispensable supplement for all CIMPS applications using CIMPS LED light sources. Next to its function to protect the sample setup from light, at the same time, it works as a Faraday’s cage.