ZAHNER-elektrik GmbH & Co. KG
Sales Scientist Electrochemistry (f/m/d) - Kronach
For more than 40 years the ZAHNER-Elektrik GmbH & Co. KG develops high-precision electrochemical potentiostats. ZAHNER's instruments are highly esteemed for their flexibility, reliability, and performance.
With its experienced specialists, ZAHNER provides an exemplary service before and after sales, application-specific consultation, and - above all - practical support for setting up an experiment.
We are currently looking for a Sales Scientist (m/f/d) to expand our team in Kronach, Germany.
In your day to day, you will be in close contact with top edge researchers from different fields of electrochemistry, like corrosion, fuel cells, electrolyzers, batteries, photoelectrochemistry and many more. Your job is to find for and with the customer the best measurement solution for her/his research.
On-site trainings, close contact to the customers and technical support are major parts of the job. In addition, this job entails product demonstrations and test measurements. From time to time, you will represent us at national and international scientific conferences. As a link between our customers and our R&D team, your feedback will be crucial for further developments of our products for use in different fields of electrochemistry.
The position requires a very strong background and experience in the field of electrochemistry, especially with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. Besides the scientific background, the position requires a proactive, communicative and team player mentality.
- Technical consulting for electrochemical measurement solutions
- Ensuring comprehensive growth in your sales region
- Carrying out the entire sales process from the first contact with customers to after-sales support
- Writing of application notes, scientific publications and product manuals
- Technical support and training to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements from the market, fairs, exhibitions, seminars etc. to our R&D team.
- Master degree or PhD in Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or comparable fields.
- Very strong background in electrochemistry
- Good team working skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A curious personality for scientific, electro-technical and energy-related topics
- Willingness to travel (20-30 % of overall working time)
- Fluent verbal & written German and English skills
- Strong ability to work independently, being highly self-motivated and organized
- Valid driver's license for Germany
What we offer to you:
- Training on the job with dedicated mentors
- Deep insights into electrochemistry and the related instrumentation
- Work in an exciting environment on future technologies in a company with high growth potential
- Networking opportunities with the top edge researchers in the fields of electrochemistry
- Freedom to develop your own sales region and to shape future technology
- Flexible working times
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making routes
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, please send us your application via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By further question in regard to the recruiting process, please contact Dr. Jann Odrobina on Phone: +(49)-(0)9261-962119-0 or Mobile: +(49)-(0)151-12064940.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.