The Noise Probe is a low power potentiostat for the ZENNIUM-series potentiostats and is specially designed for all common electrochemical noise techniques. In addition Zahner developed CorrElNoise®. This revolutionary new method is superior to common ECN techniques as it measures the current and voltage noise in (quasi-)parallel condition by fast switching between the open circuit potential and short circuit conditions.
The Noise Probe can carry out different kind of measurements which are listed below.
- Open circuit potential noise (OCPN)
- Potentiostatic controlled current noise (PCCN)
- Galvanostatic controlled potential noise (GCPN)
- Uncorrelated current & potential noise (UCPN)
- Correlated electrochemical noise (CorrElNoise®)