The High Current Cable
(length = 2 m) is a 95 mm2
thick cable set. The High Current Cable is used for measurements with currents up to 200 A.
Longer cables are available upon request.
- High abrasion resistance in harsh environment (ADR approved)
- High resistance against flame propagation (ECE R118 approved)
- Wide temperature range from -40°C to 150°C for 3000 h lifetime
- Ozone, UV and weathering resistance
- Excellent durability against liquids; e.g., battery acids, gasoline, brake fluids, diesel, and other oils.