The Zahner PAD4 card provides 4 additional voltage input channels which can be used for parallel DC or EIS measurements on segments connected in series. The PAD4 card is an optimal addition to the ZENNIUM potentiostat for stack measurements.
The PAD4 card is used in the fuel cell, electrolyzer stack and battery-pack investigations. In addition, it is used in measurements involving a reference electrode in a 3-electrode cell connection scheme.
Parallel EIS measurements on each segment in a stack enable highly detailed measurements system behavior either in-plane or throughout the stack. Up to 17 EIS signals can be recorded in a frequency range of 10 µHz to 250 kHz. 18 bit AD converters ensure high-quality EIS data.
- Parallel EIS stack measurements
- Up to 17 channels for ZENNIUM X
- Up to 5 channels for ZENNIUM PRO
- Customizable voltage range for PAD4 channels
- Incorporated with external potentiostats and electronic loads