With ZMan, you can systematically manage your impedance data in sequence and efficiently make them best-fitted to any arbitrary circuits with ease.
- ZMan is scientific software for impedance analysis.
- In ZMan, you can integrate all series of impedance measured along with control parameters into a single file with Project Manager and present them in sophisticated 2D and 3D graphics including familiar Nyquist plots and Bode diagrams.
- With its powerful Equivalent Circuit Model Editor, you can easily add any arbitrary circuit functions expressed by complex functions so that you can build and manage your own equivalent circuit models.
- The special Equivalent Circuit Search Engine of ZMan helps you easily search an appropriate equivalent circuit model which fits best to a raw impedance spectrum among pre-defined and user-defined models.
- In addition, ZMan helps you to fit model parameters with Equivalent Circuit Fitter employing Levenberg-Marquardt (LEVM) algorithm and to compare the best-fitted result against raw data in graphical form. In fitting impedance series, you can use best-fitted parameters as initial values to fit the next impedance spectrum.